At Vammen Camping there is a rich opportunity to relax and enjoy yourself, and a bit more could happen then unspoiled nature and birds singing from the tree tops.
On the bulletin board next to the office, you can see a plan for the activites for the next few days. Most activities are included in the accommodation price and therefore do not cost extra.
We have a large selection of activites, such as:
- Treasure hunt
- Singing games
- Childrens music evening, where children make music with each other
- Bread on a stick
- We collect materials in the nature – playing and creating something fun with what is collected
- We create patterns in the nature and create pictures.
- Creative playing with paper
- Storytelling by the open fireplace
- Come and build your own rthym instrument
- Olympic games
- Beach volley and football tournament
- Vammen sports challenge (“micro duatlon”)
- Tour de terrassen
- Raft tour
- Guided hike
- Choir (also for beginners)
- Various hobby activities
- Kapow on the sports area
- Candle founding – make your own candle
- Make your own soap
- Needlework hour by the open fireplace
- Learn to crochet a key ring figure/animal
- Tai chi by the beach
- Instructions in djembe drum playing
Some of the courses are prepared by us, as an activity, while others are “do-it-yourself”, where children and adults can take part of the cooking process.
- Pizza baking – bring your own ingredients. We prepare the dough in a form and bake it in the big oven
- We smoke gold trouts in our own smoking chamber in the open fireplace room
- Danish meatball soup
- Good meaty sausages in the open fireplace room
- Home-baked waffles with ice cream and home-made fruit sauce
- Home-made danish apple cake
- Make your own viking müsli (breakfast)
- Pancakes (arranged by the campers themselves, we supply the ingredients)
- Learn to make danish speciality “smørrebrød” (open face sandwich) – and the rest of the family can eat aftwards
- Every morning from half past eight: Home-baked organic bread rolls
Ideas for new activities are always welcome!